This page is still under construction! More awesome information to come!
Median Pay1: $57,833
Teacher Reciprocity Requirements2: New Hampshire Department of Education
- Education/Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree from regionally accredited school and three years of experience out of last seven in an Interstate Certification Contract State.
- Testing Requirements: Praxis Core and Praxis Subject Assessments required.
- Temporary Certificate Offered?: See “other notes”.
- Other Notes: Candidates who do not meet experience requirements or are not transferring from an Interstate Certification Contract state qualify under equivalency or other alternative certification routes.
- Teacher Pensions Overall Grade3: F – Click here to see why.
- 10-year vesting period.
- Employees/employers DO pay social security tax and therefore ARE eligible for social security benefits.
- No portable plan available.
2Teacher Reciprocity: sourced from data aggregated by Teacher Certification Degrees. View the full state-by-state list here. Additionally, in some states special considerations for reciprocity, application expedition, fee waivers, etc. may be available to teachers married to activity duty military personnel; be sure to contact the respective State Dept. Of Education to learn more.