This page is still under construction! More awesome information to come!
Median Pay1: $53,473
Teacher Reciprocity Requirements2: Nebraska Department of Education
- Education/Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree from regionally accredited school and state-approved teacher preparation program.
- Testing Requirements: Praxis Core and Praxis Subject Assessments required.
- Temporary Certificate Offered?: Temporary or provisional certificate if coursework or testing requirements are met.
- Other Notes: Coursework in Human Relations and Special Education required for regular teaching certificate.
- Teacher Pensions Overall Grade3: F – Click here to see why.
- 5-year vesting period.
- Employees/employers DO pay social security tax and therefore ARE eligible for social security benefits.
- No portable plan available.
2Teacher Reciprocity: sourced from data aggregated by Teacher Certification Degrees. View the full state-by-state list here. Additionally, in some states special considerations for reciprocity, application expedition, fee waivers, etc. may be available to teachers married to activity duty military personnel; be sure to contact the respective State Dept. Of Education to learn more.